IT Sector – UK / EU
Berkeley Square IT is looking for ambitious recruiters to help us efficiently organise technical professionals across our ever growing and committed client base within the IT sector (both UK and EU), grow as a business, and earn some fantastic commission along the way!
Our vision is to be a team of individuals (not clones!), who actively invest in themselves and commit to making Berkeley Square IT the best global tech recruiter out there. We strive to be the best agency for all to achieve life changing results, whilst being a great place to work (many of our team have been with us 10+ years!).
What we do:
The role of a recruitment consultant is both a challenging and rewarding position. You will find no two days the same – from calling and meeting clients and candidates, understanding technical briefs, writing adverts and utilising database and job board resources; you will have to adapt on an hourly basis to the needs of your customers. Things don’t always run smoothly so you need tenacity and resilience to do the job. Most importantly, you should enjoy working to targets and love the thrill of closing a deal.
We offer a clear-cut progression pathway with earning potential exceeding that of our competitors at each level.
The culture embedded within Berkeley Square IT is one of commitment, passion, goals, fun, loyalty, hard work, honesty and performance.
What we offer:
- True autonomy (no KPIs, no call-monitoring, no general lack of trust)
- Dual desks and no restrictions (we don’t force people into verticals or make them give away requirements)
- Access to several high-volume recruitment frameworks
- Flexible start and finish times
- Work from home up to 2 days per week
- Early finish Fridays
- Birthdays off
- Company-wise incentive days and additional rewards for high-achievers
- One of the best commission structures in the city (no caps, no thresholds, no BS!)
- Relaxed dress code
- A clear progression pathway and full support to reach your career goals
- Annual company-wide holidays abroad
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Thursday Thursdays – building-wide socials with drinks and nibbles
- A strong team environment with everyone supporting each other
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Outgoing, bright individuals who have big ambitions for their career
- Good telephone manner
- Strong communications skills
- Team player (not the kind of person to step on others to get ahead)
- Enjoy dealing with people on a daily basis
- Motivated self-starter (essential as you won’t be micro-managed here!)
- Tenacity and resilience to keep going when things don’t go smoothly
- Previous recruitment / delivery experience (Desirable)
- Experience within the IT / Engineering sectors (Desirable)
- Able to commute to Bristol by bus, car or train
To apply for this job email your details to Nicholas.DeSwart@bsqtalent.com.