Berkeley Square IT is looking for ambitious recruiters from a Tech / Engineering background to play a pivotal part in building a world-beating recruitment business.
We know that these are strange and unprecedented times, however as a business we are still in a fantastic position and set to thrive.
It’s because of this that we are looking for skilled recruiters to join the business and help us achieve new goals.
Our vision is to be a team of individuals (not clones!), who actively invest in themselves and commit to making Berkeley Square IT the best global tech recruiter out there. We strive to be the best agency for all to achieve life changing results, whilst being a great place to work and maintaining a fantastic culture (many of our team have been with us 10+ years!).
Our mission is to efficiently organise technical professionals across our ever growing and committed client base within the Technology sector, grow as a business, and earn some fantastic comms along the way.
Our experienced team and culture of excellence has resulted in Berkeley Square IT being a front runner in both the UK and EU tech recruitment markets, and this success has set us up perfectly to thrive within the IT & Technology sector around the world.
We offer a clear-cut progression pathway with earning potential exceeding that of our competitors at each level.
The culture embedded within Berkeley Square IT is one of commitment, passion, goals, fun, loyalty, hard work, honesty and performance.
What we offer:
- True autonomy
- No KPIs, no call-monitoring, no general lack of trust
- Dual desks
- No restrictions (we don’t force people into verticals or make them give away requirements)
- Access to several high volume recruitment frameworks
- Flexible start and finish times
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Early finish Fridays
- Birthdays off
- Company-wise incentive days and additional rewards for high-achievers
- One of the best commission structures in the city (no caps, no thresholds, no BS!)
- Fantastic delivery team to help you maximise your earning potential
- Relaxed dress code
- A clear progression pathway
- Company-wide holidays abroad
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Street food Thursdays
- A strong team environment with everyone supporting each other
- Unlimited potential (our top performers earn in excess of 100k)
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Proven recruitment background including business development (6 months minimum)
- Outgoing, bright individual who has big ambitions for their career
- Team player (not the kind of person to step on others to get ahead)
- Motivated self-starter (essential as you won’t be micro-managed here!)
- Tenacity and resilience to keep going when things don’t go smoothly
- Experience within the IT / Engineering sectors (Desirable)
- Able to commute to Bristol by car or train 3 days per
If this sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration!
To apply for this job email your details to Nicholas.DeSwart@bsqtalent.com.