Web Engineering Lead
£75,000 – £88,000 + bonus + bens
Our client is a leading UK business in the Prop-Tech market. They have a pressing need for a Web Engineering Lead.
The company operates on a large scale, managing a vast portfolio of properties with modern amenities and facilities. The organisation prioritises sustainability, incorporating eco-friendly practices into its operations and buildings, such as energy-efficient appliances and recycling programs. Additionally, it supports local communities by partnering with charities and organizations that benefit students and the wider community.
As the Web Engineering Lead, you will be a knowledgeable, proactive self-starter with broad experience in a range of roles and technologies. You will be a high performer in your field and a proven problem-solver, keen to expand on your current skillset in a vibrant and dynamic environment that will challenge and excite you.
Working as a senior software engineer in an agile digital engineering team, you will design, build and support quality software solutions on web based platforms, integrating with core platforms and third-party services to meet the needs of stakeholders, promote brand and enhance customer experience.
What we`re looking for in you:
- Extensive experience in design and delivery of web applications in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of DevOps practices includes source control, continuous integration and release management, code coverage and analysis, load testing and functional automated testing tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with AWS and Azure desirable
- Strong communication skills and a professional, service-oriented manner
- Passion for learning and self-development
- Be the web development engineering lead, responsible for assuring and ensuring high quality and performance of the deliverables of your team, a mix of on shore and off shore capabilities.
- Deliver features and changes to meet agreed requirements with a strong focus on automation, best practice, scalability, re-usability and security.
- Support and enhance the end to end secure software development and delivery lifecyle using agile methodologies, Devops automation and CI/CD best practice release management techniques and strategies.
- Support teams in triaging and resolving issues that arise within the web platforms.
- Communicate with stakeholders within and outside IT about progress, risks and issues.
- Work closely with our Architecture, Product and UX teams to deliver market leading features, and capabilities, to time and to budget
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.