Brussels, Belgium (Hybrid)
9-12 month contracts
500-600 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their ongoing project in Brussels.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
· Assistance with the creation of customized Docker images & support to developers.
· Creation & review of Helm charts
· Deployment of Applications (GitOps)
· Maintenance of Kubernetes clusters (upgrade, troubleshooting)
· Continuous monitoring of the platforms with Dynatrace (full stack)
· Operational Documentation update
· Experience in cloud and on-premises solutions.
· Containerization: Knowledge of creation and management of Docker containers, Kubernetes clusters and Helm Charts.
· Software development Lifecycle: Deep knowledge of DevOps best practices and tools: GitOps (Argo cd) CI CD Tools Vmware Tanzu Artifactory Hashicorp Vault
· Knowledge of tools for monitoring IT infrastructure including Dynatrace
· Application Security (encryption, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems)
· French-speaking is an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.