Senior Data Engineer
My client is on the lookout for a Senior Data Engineer to join a team on a contracting basis, with the opportunity to make a significant impact in the world of military logistics. As a key player in an ongoing project, you’ll be working on a crucial development in Demand space within the Forecast and Resource Planning (F&RP) programme.
- Role: Senior Data Engineer
- 4 Months
- Location: Andover (hybrid working, with an initial requirement for in-office presence)
- IR35: In scope
- Pay Rate to Candidate: Up to £700 per day
Your primary focus will be on automating of data feeds from vairous projects. This automation is crucial to enhance the granularity and richness of the Demand signal, providing a more accurate and informed support solution. The current manual process of building activity stacks from various applications and sources is time-consuming, and your expertise will be pivotal in streamlining this operation.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure automated data feeds are seamlessly integrated into Veritas by October 2023.
- Verify the correct configuration of Veritas against the existing manual process.
- Conduct thorough verification exercises to compare automated data against manual activity stacks, identifying and addressing missing or grey data.
- Essential experience/knowledge of MOD IT systems
- Solid background in data analysis and manipulation.
- Previous experience working or interacting with Army HQ.
- Beneficial: Knowledge of equipment support planning within the Army.
If you’re ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role that contributes to the future efficiency of military logistics, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.