Cloud Development Engineer
Contract Inside IR35
Up to £700pd
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Minimum 12 months with potential for ongoing engagement
SC & NPPV Level 3
Join a dynamic cloud development team responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of critical national infrastructure, adhering to Engineering best practices.
This role demands strong technical expertise in maintaining and developing cloud infrastructure, applications, and components across development, testing, and live environments.
- System/Software Design Expertise
- Software Development Experience in:
- High-level Languages: Python, Java, C/C+, etc.
- IaC Languages: Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- System/Software Testing Proficiency
- Configuration Management Tooling Skills
- Agile Environment Experience
Nice to Have:
- Previous DevOps and Build Pipelines Experience
- Cloud Infrastructure Knowledge: AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Virtualization: HyperV or VMWare
- IAM / AAA
- Secrets Management and Cryptography
- Security Management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.