Compliance Analyst Associate
My client, a leader in the foreign exchange and payments market is seeking an entry level Compliance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. As a Compliance Analyst you have the opportunity to play a part in this growth and can expect to share the rewards as part of a successful team.
The structure of the role is geared up for you to succeed which is why from the first day you will be given support from management, continuous in-house training and achievable career opportunities.
As a Junior Compliance Analyst, you will be focusing mainly on Transaction Monitoring alerts. You will work directly with the Transaction Monitoring Manager on large scale engagements to complete client KYC adoptions and reviews, ensuring strict adherence to internal KYC policy and procedures & AntiMoney Laundering (AML) Compliance requirements.
- Carry out Transaction Monitoring investigations on generated alerts by analysing transaction data and customer profile information in order to determine if the alerts can be closed or require escalation
- Gather supporting information from the public domain including third-party screening tools and open source research and/or from clients and customers.
- Perform risk-based reviews on transaction monitoring cases, analyse trends and mitigate ML/TF risks with a clear and concise narrative.
- Assist with Quality Assurance (QA), SWIFTS and RFIs.
- Keep abreast of related laws, regulations and best practices pertaining to Anti-Money Laundering/Combating of Terrorism Financing and Contribute by giving suggestions to enhance systems, methodologies, and process simplification.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An understanding of KYC law regulations, compliance risk as well as non-financial risk, and documentation aspects of KYC process for correspondent banking relationships
- Strong analytical and organisational skills; a proactive and fast learner
- Strong writing skills, capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Team player with strong work ethics
- Resilience and commitment, ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure
- Accuracy, diligence and the ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Interested in the financial markets, current events and news
- Command of MS Office applications and general computer proficiency
CVs to Nick ASAP for immediate review
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.