SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HPC Infrastructure Engineer to join our client in the education sector. You will be join their Scientific Computing Research Technology team and will be engineering, developing and operating their HPC facilities. You will be working with a team of skilled technical experts who provide the clients scientific computing facilities.
- Design and engineer High Performance Computing and associated storage infrastructure.
- Work on the systems engineering of the HPC facilities
- Deliver specialist research computing support for the HPC unit.
- Develop and manage appropriate security polices to ensure secure authentication, ongoing software maintenance
- Strong track record in Linux systems engineering gained in a large-scale, HPC environment.
- Experience of working with GPUs in an HPC environment, at both hardware and software level.
- Knowledge of virtualisation and container orchestration technologies such as OpenStack and Kubernetes etc
- Deep knowledge of cluster and configuration management software and the processes needed to efficiently manage Linux clusters.
Our client are very keen to hire on this role so if you are considering a new role and for more information, please apply with an updated CV for immediate review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.