Security Engineer – Compliance – London – Salary Negotiable
This amazing opportunity offers some exceptional rumination packages, the best I have ever seen!
My client is looking for curious, innovative, passionate, and creative Security Compliance Engineers to join our quickly growing Security team. You will have the opportunity to own and strategically impact my client's global cyber security systems and help better equip them to enter new markets with increasingly complicated regulatory needs.
Ideally, my client is looking for someone with…
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, with significant experience at a company in a heavily regulated industry
- 5+ years of software development and/or scripting experience, preferably in Python
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships and working across multiple teams, both technical and non-technical
- Experience with Linux (Debian is a huge plus!)
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Security Clearance (active or inactive) preferred
Your responsibilities will be to…
- Work with compliance and legal to ensure timely and accurate responses to their requests for company data
- Build, integrate, and manage e-discovery and compliance solutions to improve the legal and compliance review process
- Ensure that data across HRT is archived and retained for regulatory, compliance, and business continuity purposes
- Script solutions to build, test, and automate compliance and security integrations
- Identify and resolve vendor product issues, work directly with vendors to troubleshoot, and select new vendor solutions if needed
If this exciting opportunity sounds like a bit of you, get in touch today by emailing Keri at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent copy of your CV attached for an immediate telephone interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.