We are looking for an Principal Avionics Systems Engineer for a small aircraft manufacturer that develops and produces the worlds most unique aircraft in Switzerland.
This company has just recently developed a brand new aircraft to add to their impressive portfolio and they are currently looking to expand their team of 2500 engineers in the Swiss Alps.
- Perform feasibility studies for new avionics and Trainer Aircraft specific technologies
- Coordinate the design, development, integration and testing of complex avionics projects for all our trainer aircraft
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable regulations in order to certify our aircraft
- Write and review system requirement documents and certification engineering reports
- Manage external suppliers as well as liaise with customers and authorities on a technical level
- Provide technical guidance to our production and customer support organizations and mentor the junior engineers in the team
- At least 15 years of experience designing and developing integrated avionics systems (e.g. electronic displays, navigation, communication and utilities systems, and aircraft electrical power systems)
- Knowledge of FAA/EASA certification requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to work under challenging timescales in a dynamic and responsive environment
- Fluency in English (C1) with good communication skills
If you would like to work in a truly interesting company and take your career in aerospace to the next level please apply for this position!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.