Mechanical Design Engineer – Plymouth
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a progressive, exciting team within the manufacturing industry.
Key skills required:
- An experienced Control System Design Engineer with a background within a similar industry.
- Able to work autonomously, prioritise and meet deadlines effectively.
- Passionate and driven, with the desire to produce and deliver to a high standard.
- Adept at using either Autocad, Eplan or similar.
- Able to produce PLC and HMI programmes for one or more of the following Programming packages, i.e. Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider, Bosch etc.
- Experience of SCADA and PC based programming languages i.e. Wonderware InTouch, WinCC, Labview etc. would also be advantageous.
- A team player with the ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
Offering a permanent role with on-site work, paying up to £55,000 p/a, this is an opportunity worthy of your consideration.
This role is looking to be filled urgently, and my client will move quickly for the right candidate. Please apply urgently for an increased likelihood of consideration. Feel free to direct any queries to Mark Piper at Berkeley Square IT (Mark.Piper@berkeleysquareit.com)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.