Dynamics 365 Engineer
6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
Up to £65k per annum Pro Rata
Our client is an agile business that has a focus on future energy solutions.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Dynamics 365 Engineer to join team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our Dynamics 365 system, with a focus on the Financial and Inventory modules.
- Design, develop, and maintain our Dynamics 365 system, with a focus on the Financial and Inventory modules
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Develop and implement customized Dynamics 365 solutions to meet business needs
- Ensure the system is optimized for performance and scalability
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience working with Dynamics 365
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial and Inventory modules in Dynamics 365
- Proven track record with Office 365 suite, Business Central, and Power BI.
- Design of Power Apps that can support 100’s of users with different access rights.
- Experience in SharePoint with creation of automated flows.
- Understanding of Office 365 security implementation and best practices.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.