DevOps Platform Engineer
Our client aleader in high quality mathematical and statistical algorithms.is looking for a DevOps/Platform Engineer to join their HPC team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a Global team on a very exciting scientific project, that is expected to last 6+ years.
I am looking for candidates who have HPC (High Performance Computing) exposure.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Continuous Integration and Development using Ansible, as well as experience in developing and operating software on Linux systems.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing Continuous Integration for PSS and improving the code quality of existing C++ modules. You will work closely with the development team to ensure that all software is of the highest quality and meets our strict coding standards.
- Implementing Continuous Integration for PSS
- Improving the code quality of existing C++ modules
- Working with the development team to ensure that all software is of the highest quality and meets our coding standards
- Strong experience in Continuous Integration & Development using Ansible
- Good knowledge of DevOps
- Experience in developing and operating software on Linux systems
- Strong skills in C++ development (with C++ 11 or beyond)
- Experience leading a DevOps team
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Ability to work to strict coding standards
This role is based on the Platform Developer skill set definition with more emphasis on Continuous Integration / DevOps skills rather than Platform or Infrastructure Provisioning.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled DevOps Developer with a passion for software development, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.