Permanent role| £45,000-£55,000 | Offices in Bath or Edinburgh| Hybrid working
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a purpose-driven team that is growing, innovating, and trying new things. My client's aim is to make the financial markets more accessible and help new businesses and existing ones, get to market in a more efficient and pioneering way. I am looking for a technically intertwined Senior Compliance Officer who can join the Compliance team, within the Risk function, and be responsible for the development of risk management strategies to help build efficiency and automation into my client’s internal compliance processes.
The right candidate will be driven, committed, and have a strong proactive mindset. My client is looking for a team player with a wealth of understanding of the financial market, as well as a clear passion for the role that fintech and emerging technologies can play in its disruption.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Compliance risk assessments
- Completing compliance risk reviews
- Researching and keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations
- Respond to day to day compliance queries
- Advising on regulatory matters
- Strong working level of UK financial service regulations
- Experience working with an FCA-accredited firm
- MIFID2, COBS, CASS, Platform regs, ISA, SIPPs
Attractive company perks!
Please apply for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.