Azure DevOps Engineer – previous experience with the Creation, configuration, and management of AKS Clusters is essential.
Are you an operational Azure DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cloud focused individual to join a professional team and contribute on critical projects for a growing IT services company, within one of their financial services clients.
- Work with external and internal customers to enable them to achieve their cloud transformation objectives – encompassing the design, development and enhancement of solutions to create efficient business systems;
- Responcible for Deploying, implementing, maintaining and upgrading Kubernetes clusters
- Responsible for innovative design and implementation of enterprise cloud computing infrastructure and platforms;
- Provide technical design input and participation in technical review meetings;
- Provide support and advice to operational infrastructure teams to enable efficient operation and problem resolution of customer infrastructures;
- Define, create, maintain, and enhance systems procedures and documentation to ensure the customer solutions and systems are fully documented;
- Technically lead on the design and implementation of cloud infrastructures to ensure successful delivery of industry leading solutions;
- Provide technical input to the creation of infrastructure project proposals in technical review meetings and for presentation to customers to guarantee best practice and ensure profitable delivery;
- Partner with our internal authorities to ensure developed solutions adhere to established best practises and our architectural target state;
- Develop standardised approaches, patterns and blueprints to secure design, scripted deployment, and maintenance tasks;
- Drive adoption of key engineering best practices, supporting team members to improve quality, efficiency and reliability of deliverables.
- Cloud infrastructure systems experience, including server, storage, network and applications (Azure), including hybrid, Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS);
- Extensive Kubernetes experience: Deploying, implementing, maintaining and upgrading Kubernetes clusters.
- Creation, configuration, and management of AKS Clusters
- Experience and track record of building, managing and migrating customer Cloud environments;
- Experience of DevOps environments, scripting and automation (Infrastructure as Code), with skills in Terraform and Ansible;
- An Infrastructure background, Active Directory, Windows
- Strong time management skills and project management experience;
- Strong communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to adapt effectively to changing and challenging circumstances;
CVs to Nick ASAP for immediate review
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.