We are looking for an Avionics Systems Engineer for a small aircraft manufacturer that develops and produces the worlds most unique aircraft in Switzerland.
This company has just recently developed a brand new aircraft to add to their impressive portfolio and they are currently looking to expand their team of 2500 engineers in the Swiss Alps.
- Coordinate the design, development, integration and testing of avionics systems
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable regulations in order to support aircraft certification
- Manage external suppliers
- Provide technical guidance to our production and customer support organisations
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with the aviation industry
- Working knowledge of FAA/EASA certification requirements
- Both written and verbal fluency in the English language
If you would like to work in a truly interesting company and take your career in aerospace to the next level please apply for this position!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.